Ebook Sample Content Preview:
73. Avoid skin products that contain lots of alcohol - When you make use of certain skin products, whether it would be for your face, your hands, or legs, avoid using those that contain lots of alcohol. This is because alcohol can dry out your skin, and make it look dull. Therefore, when you buy such products, make sure to check the labels before paying them.
74. Applying toothpaste on your pimples - When you have pimples, one of the best remedies for it is actually to apply toothpaste on your zits topically. Just make sure that the toothpaste is not something that is very strong. Toothpaste can dry out the pimple, which is why it can help in getting rid of it.
75. Visit your dentist regularly to have a great smile - Having a great smile is one of the essentials to look as beautiful as possible. Thus, you should visit your dentist regularly, in order to effectively maintain the health of your teeth. Aside from that, if there is something that needs to be done, your dentist would immediately tell you about it.
76. Apply teeth whitening products to enhance the color of your teeth - There are actually lots of products today, which you can make use of to improve the color of your teeth. Some of these whitening products are in the form of toothpastes, while others are in strips. Aside from that, there are also other procedures, which can provide you with the results in a faster manner.
77. Brush and floss your teeth regularly to maintain its health - When you brush your teeth on a regular basis, you would be able to ensure that it is free from food particles, which can cause it to decay. However, brushing may not be enough; therefore, it is best that aside from brushing, you should also floss your teeth regularly.
78. Use natural hair products to maintain the fullness of your hair - There are lots of natural hair products today, which can help you maintain the fullness of your hair. Some of them are filled with coconut oil, while some with Aloe Vera. Keep in mind though, that you can also have your own Aloe Vera plant in your house, so that you would simply make use of it instead of buying hair care products.
79. Ask for a hot oil treatment on a regular basis - Whether you get a hair cut every now and then or not, it is best to go through a hot oil treatment on a regular basis. Hot oil can actually enhance the fullness of your hair. Aside from that, it can also prevent dandruff, and maintain your scalp’s moisture.
80. Never substitute conditioner for shampoo - Some people think that using a conditioner can be more beneficial than using a shampoo. On the contrary, it is actually the opposite, since using a conditioner without shampooing beforehand can make your hair look greasier. Thus, a conditioner should not be viewed as an alternative to shampoo.
81. Do not shampoo your hair for more than once in a day - Some people think that the more they clean their hair, the better it is, which is why they shampoo for more than once in a day. This is actually not a good practice, since it can dry out your hair and your scalp. When that happens, your hair would look dull, and it might even trigger dandruff.