Ebook Sample Content Preview:
85. For someone who works out at the gym fill a tote bag : towel~water bottle~workout tapes or magazines~power bars~sports drinks~sports socks~gym membership.
86. For adults only. Fill a basket with: scented candles~massage oil~lingerie~wine~wine glasses.
87. For the jigsaw puzzle lover. Fill a basket with: jigsaw puzzle~puzzle mat~coffee mug~magnifying glass~gourmet coffee.
88. For the naturalist. Fill a knapsack with: binoculars~bird watching guide or wildlife or wildflower guide~ log book and pen~maps~trail mix.
89. A small twist on the usual coffee gift basket. Fill a basket with: gourmet coffees~coffee mugs~novels~chocolates~decorative bookmark (why not make one yourself)
90. For someone who ison their feet all day, use a rubber tub as a "basket". Fill the tub with: epsom salts or bubble bath~towel~pumice stone~foot lotion or foot powder~comfortable slippers~nail clippers.
91. Create a kid's craft kit. Fill a rubber/plastic storage box with: coloured paper~crayons~stickers~pipe cleaners~buttons~pom-poms~ white glue~kid scissors~wooden shapes~wobbly eyes~kid sized craft apron~sparkles.
92. For little students fill a children's lunchbox with: pencil toppers~decorated pencils~colored pencils~rulers~plastic stencils which let them draw stars, circles, etc.~stapler~ children's scissors~water bottle in a shoulder or waist holder.
93. For someone who likes needlepoint fill a basket with: patterns~canvas~assorted thread~needles~thimble~frames for finished work.
94. For the movie buff, fill a basket with: pre-recorded movies~movie soundtracks on CD or cassette~batteries for the remote control~head cleaner for the VCR~movie tickets or gift certificates~popcorn.
95. For someone who like to walk or jog, fill a tote bag with: pedometer~sweat band~tapes and batteries for the Walkman~shoe laces~sport socks~personal alarm~t-shirt~water bottle in a shoulder or waist holder.
96. For the electronics hobbyist. Fill a plastic box with: resistors~capacitors~wire pliers~soldering iron and solder~ light bulbs~LED lights~printed circuit boards~project books~wire cutters~electrical tape.
97. For the chocolate lover. Fill a basket with: chocolate cookies (home baked is best)~chocolate bonbons~chocolate sauces~chocolate syrup~chocolate dipped coffee spoons (see the instructions in our project sections)~Hot chocolate mix~chocolate covered coffee beans~chocolate flavored coffee beans~chocolate recipes.
98. For the young at heart. Fill a basket or a small toy box with: silly putty~assorted magnets~magnifying glass~yo-yo~paper airplane kit~kite~kaleidoscope~puzzles.