Ebook Sample Content Preview:
162. Figure out the causes of stress.
163. To eliminate stress from your work life, make your work plan easy to follow.
164. Never put yourself under too much workload.
165. Never push yourself to work beyond your limits.
166. Take deep breaths and relax after regular intervals.
167. Restore work-life balance by using time management techniques.
168. Building self-confidence reduces stress.
169. Recognize your fears and overcome them; it will enhance your self-confidence.
170. Take a course to boost your self-confidence and self-esteem.
171. Learn to stay calm during long work hours and try to create a stress-free work environment.
172. Learn to control your aggression caused by long hours of work.
173. Sleeping and relaxing for a while helps to control stress.
174. Do not let your expectations or emotions fool you; be realistic about the task that you have to do.
175. Never lose touch with your own life; giving importance to your well-being reduces stress.
176. Adopt positive thinking; negative thinking is a major cause of stress.
177. Never be pessimistic about any situation.
178. Overcome the fear of failure and change.
179. Good decision making skills increase work effectiveness.
180. Work effectiveness depends on how well you manage the risks involved in a task.
181. You need to break the habit of even-analysis; the value of things changes over time.
182. Make your financial decisions by thinking about the current value of the things.
183. Develop a habit of critical thinking.
184. Be careful when choosing between options.
185. Consider a decision from all points of view.
186. Make sure there are no blind spots left in your final decision.
187. When making decisions, never jumps to conclusions without carefully considering every point.
188. Learn well the common yet fatal flaws usually made in decision making.
189. Learn the skills of making decisions under pressure.
190. Decide carefully whether you need to be ‘cautious’ or ‘courageous’ when making decision; your ability to deal with risks will help you in this regard.
191. Develop your skills to get the most out of limited resources. See how you can optimize them well.
192. Having right carrier skills increases productivity and effectiveness.
193. You must know how to handle any official position given to you.
194. If you are unable to deal effectively with office politics, you will not be able to work efficiently.
195. You should also acquire skills to deal with people who are lazy and idyll.
196. Work effectiveness, especially in teamwork tasks, depends on how well you can motivate others to work.
197. Your own efficiency will not do any good if the other members of your group are not efficient.
198. Learn to use your creativity skills; use different and unique techniques to get a job done.
199. Be innovative in your ideas; it will infuse in you a new spirit to work effectively.
200. Never be intimidated by the challenges that come in your way.