Ebook Sample Content Preview:
Chapter 22: Courage and Strength Are Vital
293. Be courageous. You will need it if you wish to successful in life.
294. Courage and strength are key when it comes to living life to the fullest.
295. Anything that will not kill you will make you a stronger person.
296. There are several virtues and the most important one is courage.
297. Without the virtue of courage, you will never be able to consistently practice all the other virtues.
298. If you want to be considered as a strong person then you need to acknowledge the strength that other people have.
299. Your will gives you strength and not your physique.
300. Fixing men who have been broken by the experiences they had in life is difficult but ensuring that your kids grow strong and courageous is one thing that you can do easily.
301. Treat each day as a new chance to become stronger and more courageous.
302. Life will give you challenges and as you go through each difficulty, you become a better person.
303. You may feel broken because of all the hardships that you have been through but you will become a much stronger person.
304. Keep holding on even if you think that you no longer have the strength to move on.
305. Become a stronger person by living with dignity.
306. A strong person is an honorable person. In all actions that you do each day, you need to make sure that there is honor to each of it.
307. By experiencing pain brought about life, you become more courageous and stronger.
308. You will eventually meet a person that will push you to your limits and to your state of weakness. Turn the situation around and use that perceived weakness as your source of strength.
309. Find the difference between actually being strong and only feeling strong.
310. You will increase your strength as a person every time you overcome a hardship.
311. Being fearless means knowing who you are and being strong means knowing others.
312. Do the things that you once thought you cannot do.
313. Gain the strength and courage that you have always wanted by facing your fear head on.
314. Inspire your ambition by being fearless.
315. Develop your strength through your experiences in life.
316. Achieve success by going through various kinds of trials and suffering.
317. Believing in cause and effect can help you become a strong person.
318. Luck less likely have anything to do with success, you need to be strong, courageous and rely less in luck.
Chapter 23: Becoming A True Leader
319. Being a true leader does not only mean having the title but providing excellent service.
320. A true leader means providing hope through the services that you give.
321. If you wish to become a true leader, you need to know how to find the best way, go through that chosen way and show the way to others.
322. Being a leader does not mean that you have to do everything so that you can get all the credit.
323. Empower other people and you will be considered as a true leader by your constituents.
324. Mold yourself to become a true leader by molding consensus and not just searching for it.
325. Obtain results and become a good leader because leadership goes way beyond giving speeches.
326. If you want to be distinguished as a leader and not a follower then you have to be innovative.
327. Do not position yourself as the god of other but as a chief that they can follow towards the path of greater good and success.
328. If you are productive then expect your team to be productive too.
329. If you want to become a leader, then you need to start thinking about the solutions. But if you wish to become a follower then you can continue whining about the problems.
330. If you are a mere follower, you just need to handle yourself. But if you want to become a leader then you need to handle others using your heart.
331. Managing people means you have to motivate them and help them reach their full potential.
332. Being a leader means making sure that the ladder is place towards success.
333. You need to be efficient if you want yourself and your team to become successful.
334. Being responsible is important when it comes to being a good leader.
335. You have to influence others towards doing the good things and not by ordering them to follow your every command.
Chapter 24: Building Your Legacy
336. Use your brain when dealing with things and create a plan using your heart when execute.
337. You will surely leave a legacy if you live your life honestly.
338. Our names will be carved in our own tombstone but before that happens, it is always best to leave a mark on the hearts of those you know.
339. When you’re gone, there’s nothing that you can take with you. You can also depart this world knowing that you have left something good behind. Strive for that kind of legacy and you will leave this world a happy man.
340. What you do for others will stay as your legacy once you are gone.
341. Strive for excellence, live with honor and love all those you know. For when the time comes for your life to cease, your name will be sealed with a title that is worth remembering.
342. Do something that will linger even after your death.
343. Live your life and build a legacy that will leave a mark on the hearts of those you know and those whom you want to help. This will leave a footprint that others will remember and even follow once you pass away.
344. Do not contribute to the violence that reigns this world because one day, when you’re gone, all that you will leave behind will be a legacy that only contributes to the existing chaos.
Chapter 25: Strive To Succeed
345. If you wish to be successful, you need to develop habits that will help you get there.
346. The road to success is never easy but if you really want to have it, you first have to deal with simple situations. Get as much experience and knowledge from it and work your way up to harder tasks. In the end, you will be able to handle anything that comes your way.
347. Becoming successful means you need to have self-discipline. You must never let your mood take the best of you and you should never allow yourself to simply go with the flow.