Ebook Sample Content Preview:
10. Being wrong. Again, check your facts if you're unsure.
11. Being a jerk. No matter how much you disagree, the other person is never an idiot, a moron or a jack***. Remember, once you put it on the net, you can NEVER take it back.
12. Getting political. You're entitled to your own politics, but they have no business mixing with your business. Keep them 100% separate at all times.
13. Using TrueTwit. Someone wants to follow you, so you punish them by making them click a link and enter CAPTCHA code? What a great way to piss new followers off and lose them in the process.
14. Ignoring shares and RT's. Someone retweets or shares something of yours, what do you do? If the answeris nothing, you lose. Instead, THANK them for sharing your content and start a conversation.