Sample Content Preview
CHAPTER 1: The Evergreen Internet Profits Blueprint – What You’ll Learn
There are many different types of business models you can start today. Some are seasonal, that is, most sales occur during a particular time of year. Others have sales spread out throughout the year but require frequent and active management.
While there’s no wrong type of business – as long as you’re turning a profit – an evergreen, passive model of business is one of the best there is.
Imagine being away on holiday. You’re on a sailboat, or you’re backpacking somewhere on the other side of the world. When you get an Internet connection, you check your PayPal account or your bank account, and you hear that cha-ching sound.
It’s a sight to behold - you’ve earned hundreds or thousands of dollars in the 8 hours you’ve been away from your computer. Sounds like a dream, right?
You didn’t have to trade your time for money, and you get to do what you love. And you still earned passive income that’s more than what most people make in a month!
Wouldn’t you like to have this kind of business?
I’m sure you would. Or else you won’t be reading this guide.
Now, this step-by-step blueprint is going to cover all the details about building an Internet business that will generate everlasting, passive profits for you.
At this point, I’d like to make it clear to you that success is not going to happen overnight. This is certainly not a get rich quick scheme.
Building a profitable Internet business takes a lot of time. There are just far too many factors to consider before you can succeed.
If you’ve been listening to gurus who tell you that you can get rich in 24 hours or 3 days, then you’ve got another think coming. Those gurus are out to get your money, nothing more. Income reports can easily be faked so don’t believe everything you see.
In this blueprint, I’m not going to be putting up income screenshots – I’ll leave that to the fake gurus. Instead, I’ll show you everything there is to know about building an evergreen Internet business. I’ll teach you the methods and principles that are working now and into the future.
Some concepts may be new to you, but I’ll do my best to walk you through each topic, so the learning curve isn’t as steep and as difficult.
Here’s a quick summary of what you can expect to learn in this series:
1. You’ll know about the best evergreen niches you can explore for your business. I’ll give you plenty of options, but ultimately, the decision to choose the right niche will fall on you.
2. You’ll learn why it’s important to have a goal in mind and why you need to sit down, brainstorm, and create a real business plan and strategy. This will be your evergreen business foundation. Without a solid foundation, there’s a chance your business won’t last a year.
3. You’ll understand the importance of branding and why businesses – both big and small – pay huge sums of money to advertise their brand. Don’t worry though, you don’t need to go broke to do this. I’ll teach you a few strategies you can use without breaking the bank!
4. You’ll know why establishing an online social presence, and online identity is important for your business. If you shy away from social media, then it’s time to take a deep breath and dive into it head first because there’s really no getting around this one.
Unless you have the money to hire a social media manager, then you must do this on your own, at least in the beginning.
5. You’ll find out how to create valuable content that sticks and resonates with your audience. Creating content that actually matters is important – you have to do a lot of research, so you know you’re actually hitting and addressing your audience’s pain points.
6. You’ll learn why recycling or repurposing content is a must if you want to maximize your efforts and extend your reach. And no, I’m not talking about copying and pasting your content in its entirety. I’m referring to converting your content into other formats so you can upload it to other platforms.
This helps expand your reach so people on those platforms will also find your content. Sound vague? Don’t worry, I’ll give you the details, I promise.
7. You’ll know how to generate traffic from many different sources – from forums, question and answer sites, to various social media platforms. You’re going to seek out your target audience on these platforms so you can get eyes to your valuable content.
You don’t even have to pay for traffic, but if you’ve got the budget for it, I’ll cover both free and paid traffic sources just to give you options.
8. You’ll find out why building a mailing list goes hand in hand with building your business. When I say mailing list, I mean an e-mailing list. After all, we are living in the digital age, and people would rather give out their email address than their physical address!
You’ll know several techniques to get people to give you their email address, and before you know it, you’ll have hundreds or thousands of subscribers on your list!
9. You’ll know the different ways you can create and sell your very own evergreen course. There are many different kinds of products you can make and I’ll go through all the popular ones that work with a wide variety of people.
Once you know how to make your own product, then I’ll show you where you can sell it to get those dollars coming into your account so you can start living your dream life!