Sample Content Preview
Welcome to the latest and very easy to apply “LinkedIn Ads 2.0” Exclusive Training, designed to take you by the hand and walk you through the process of getting the most out of LinkedIn Ads, for your business.
I’m very excited to have you here, and I know that this will be very helpful for you.
This exclusive training will show you step-by-step, topic by topic, and tool by tool, what you need to know to dominate LinkedIn Ads, in the easiest way possible, using the most effective tools and in the shortest time ever.
This training is comprised of 20 chapters organized into 4 sections. This is exactly what you are going to learn:
Section 1: LinkedIn Ad Basics
In Chapters 1 through 4, we’ll talk about:
- What Is LinkedIn All About?
- What Are LinkedIn Ads?
- How Can LinkedIn Ads Help Your Business?
- Shocking LinkedIn Ad Facts To Consider
Section 2: LinkedIn Ads – Step by Step
In Chapters 5 through 10, we’ll talk about:
- LinkedIn Walkthrough
- Creating A Company Page
- Campaign Manager Walkthrough
- Creating A “Sponsored Content” Ad
- Creating A “Text Ad”
- Creating An “InMail” Ad
Section 3: Advanced LinkedIn Ad Strategies
In Chapters 11 through 16, we’ll talk about:
- Creating A “Showcase Page” To Promote Content Series
- Collecting Leads Directly From Their LinkedIn Inboxes
- Using LinkedIn Features To Locate Qualified Targets
- Turning Your Company Pages Into Lead Generation Pages
- Creating A Marketing Plan For LinkedIn
- Best Practices For Content, Campaigns, And Company Updates
Section 4: Additional Tips to consider
In Chapters 17 through 20, we’ll talk about:
- Do's and Don'ts
- Premium tools and Services to consider
- Shocking Case Studies
- Frequently Asked Questions
Well, it’s time for you to start getting the most out of LinkedIn Ads, on behalf of your Business.
I know you'll love this training.
LinkedIn Ad Basics LinkedIn Ad Basics LinkedIn Ad Basics LinkedIn Ad Basics
Chapter 1: What Is LinkedIn All About?
LinkedIn is described as a social networking service for professionals, but we believe that it can be best described as a social media platform designed to cater to all kinds of business oriented people, including business owners, job seekers, employees, employers and even graduates.
LinkedIn works the same as any other social media platform on the surface, as it allows people to join it for free and to create social profiles.
The difference lies in what people use profiles on LinkedIn for: whereas profiles on other social networks are mostly designed to showcase people’s interests, hobbies, and everyday moments, LinkedIn is designed to highlight professional, business and career related information.