• This product is available as a download to the following member(s): "PREMIUM". Download this product by becoming a member today and also get access to over "16,645+" PLR products.

Pastures New – Your Guide To Moving Abroad Mrr Ebook With Audio

Pastures New – Your Guide To Moving Abroad Mrr Ebook With Audio
License Type: Master Resell Rights
File Size: 55,418 KB
File Type: ZIP
SKU: 3591
Shipping: Online Download
Members Download

Ebook Sample Content Preview:

In order to move and work effectively within your chosen destination it is important that you have organized and obtained the relevant documentation. Failure to do so may result in your inability to legally work or even remain in the Country. When relocating abroad, the following documentation is recommended.

Visas and Work Permits: If you are planning to work in your new Country of residence, you require documentation permitting you to do so. This is available in the form of a visa and working permit. A visa is a legal document issued by a Country allowing the individual holding it to enter the Country for a predetermined amount of time. Working without a visa or work permit is illegal. Before arriving in your Country you must obtain this documentation from the intended destination’s Embassy that is accredited to your current Country. In some cases, those moving for work related purposes may have the employer organize the Visa. Further information and entry requirements can be provided by the intended Country. Ensure you are organized and have applied for your visa well in advance before your intended departure, as it may take several months for a visa or work permit to be approved.

Passport: All members of the family must have their own individual passport in order to reside abroad. Applications for passports are available online. Obtaining your passport may take anywhere from two to twelve weeks, so be sure to apply well in advance to avoid any delays or to effectively address unexpected issues. Whilst living overseas you may need to renew your passport in order to keep it valid. Should your passport be stolen, be sure to immediately report the situation to the local authorities.

Birth Certificate: In the event that your passport is lost or stolen, alternate forms of identification may be required in order to replace it. Having a birth certificate on hand will ensure you are prepared should this happen.

Residency Permits: Some Countries may require you to hold a residency permit in order to live there. To determine whether your intended destination requires you to hold a residency permit, contact your representative embassy in your intended destination.

Medical and Dental Records: This form of documentation is not always compulsory. As party of entry requirements, some Countries request the provision of medical certificates for long-term residents or students. To find out whether you are required to provide medical records for your intended destination, contact your representative embassy in that country.