Ebook Sample Content Preview:
10. Make sure to use vibrant and striking words to describe your motives and aims.
11. Remember that there are hundreds applications for a single job. In order to make sure that the employer picks your resume and calls you for the interview make it as impressive as possible.
12. Next thing to get the job is to succeed in the interview. You must prepare for the interview well.
13. Being called for an interview means you have already made your place; preparing adequately for the interview can get you the job of your dreams.
14. Preparing for the interview includes both physical and mental preparation.
15. Mental preparation means to prepare your mind for any type of questions that could be asked in interview.
16. Prepare the answers for all the possible questions.
17. You should have clear answers to the traditional questions like ‘who you are’ and ‘what are your aims’. Write the answers picking the words carefully and memorise them.
18. Present your strengths and weaknesses in a positive way using the best of words. Your words and the way you speak make a lot of difference.
19. Keep in mind that the purpose of the interview is not to know your abilities but to find out what you can do for the company.
20. You must present yourself as someone who has all the skills for the job they are offering.
21. Assure them that you are the person who would value the interests of the company more than your own.
22. Your employer may ask you why you left your previous job; you should answer it in a positive way without talking negatively about the previous employer.
23. You have to convince them as to why they should hire you and not any other candidate. You will have to act like a salesperson here and present your skills and abilities in the best possible way.
24. Before you go for the interview it is good to do some homework.
25. Do some research about the company and the employer in order to get an idea what type of questions they may ask and what type of behaviour do they appreciate.
26. You can take help from people who somehow know the potential employer and learn from them about how he conducts the interview.
27. Increase your contacts; the more professionals you will know the more chances you will have to get a better job.
28. In order to gain experience work voluntarily or as an intern in well-known companies.
29. You may not get a lot of money but you will get enough experience to proudly tell your new potential employers.
30. If you worked in well known companies, even though without salary, you will get to know many people who are well-known in business community.
31. Such people can help you find a job and their recommendation while you try to get a job can make a lot of difference.
32. Work hard even if you are just an intern. You may get a good job in the same company if you proved your worth.
33. Companies prefer those individuals who can think and act fast even in stressful situations. Increase your abilities to cope with pressure and stress.
34. You already know how tough it is to get a job so be very careful about your interview as it is your only chance to impress the employer and get the job.
35. Try to cover the gaps and fishers left in your resume during your interview.
36. Have a lot of positive abilities and experiences to tell.
37. Besides the traditional questions you may also have to go through behavioural interview.
38. Behavioural interview is more about judging your practical abilities and require you to be very well prepared.
39. You may be asked to demonstrate your skills.