Sample Content Preview
Even if you are a newbie in the online entrepreneur landscape, you’ve probably heard Seth Godin’s quote, “Content is king,” bandied about all over the Internet. When the average person in today’s digital world needs answers, they go to the web to locate it as quickly as possible. Your audience and potential customers are constantly looking for content they can devour, and if you can deliver what they need in the way they prefer to consume it, you’re golden.
However, as a business owner, you have a lot of different plates spinning in the air, all at the same time. How can you keep up with your fan's demands for content? And not just any old content—it must be fresh, innovative and useful. And don't forget well-written in a voice your readers have come to expect from you.
The huge marketing gurus can afford a team of ghostwriters, but what about the rest of us? If you’ve asked this question, you are in the right place, my friend. Because what we are going to share with you in this eBook will change your life dramatically. There will still be work involved, but by using the secret weapon of smart, savvy online entrepreneurs, you too can begin to enjoy having free time again.
The secret weapon is, of course, Private Label Rights, better known as PLR. In this eBook, we’re going to show you how to put this affordable content to work for you by growing your content marketing efforts without breaking a sweat. Let’s get started, shall we?
Why Content is King
Before jumping into the details about how PLR can help you grow your new or existing business, let’s consider why content is so important to every online entrepreneur.
We’ve already established that the number one reason you need to publish consistent, hard-hitting content is because that’s what consumers want. All businesses, including extremely popular brands, understand the importance of employing quality content in their marketing strategy and publish lots of content all around the Internet, including on their blogs and websites and social media daily.
To keep up with your competition, you too need to offer potential customers what they seek and in a way in which they search for it. Let’s consider other reasons for the importance of high-quality content marketing as a strategy.
• High-quality, instructive, solution-centered content can help to build your brand’s reputation exponentially in a very short time. However, producing and publishing low-quality content waters down your reputation for being a professional. As a matter of fact, junk content takes a heavy toll on your credibility and could adversely tarnish your trustworthy online image.
• The recent Google algorithm updates have drastically adjusted the scene of digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Google now predominantly favors websites that contain significant and applicable content while at the same time not only ignoring but punishing sites that resort to including spammy backlinks in their content.
• If you publish lots of interesting content online, you may have noticed that your search results have improved when you search for items on Google, Yahoo! and so on. These search engine algorithms are increasingly placing more emphasis on how relevant the content on your website is. For the proactive internet marketers, this is a welcome development that is beneficial for both the search engine bots and your potential audience.
• Nobody wants to see irrelevant content come up in the search results when they’re looking for content that is related to the keywords that they’ve entered. If a website has lots of relevant content that comprehensively discusses and analyzes your keywords, then without a doubt, that website will rank higher in the search engine results.
• Besides having an incredible outline, websites need to likewise have realistic and fresh content uploaded to them regularly. This does not mean, in any case, that sites like yours should conjure up just any kind of content. For your content marketing campaigns to be truly successful, it is imperative that you create and publish only high-quality content on a regular basis.
• Another reason why having a lot of quality content on your website is important is because you will get lots of interlinking. This means lots of good pages will link back to your main page. Search engines are quick to pick up on links directing to a particular page when a search query is made. When your website happens to be that address where other sites link to, it means that your website is relevant, and this can only be made possible by having good content.
Content marketing is the best way for businesses to grab the attention and loyalty of their potential customers. There’s no way around it. And the content you produce and publish can make or break your company. Now that you understand the importance of content in your marketing strategy, let’s dig into how Private Label Rights can turn your business around while making less work for you.
What is PLR?
Private label rights, or PLR, is content you can purchase special rights to so that you can edit it in any way you wish and claim ownership of it. This is content that has already been developed by someone else for you. PLR licenses can be acquired for various kinds of intellectual property including articles, eBooks, video, software, sound, and illustrations. Having trouble staying ahead of the necessary blogging schedule so you can stay competitive in your market? Well, what if we told you that you could purchase PLR articles at a fraction of the cost of hiring a ghostwriter to revamp and post on your blog.
Or, maybe you’ve wanted to write an eBook to help raise your status as an expert in your field but can never find the time? You could purchase a PLR eBook, customize them, put your name on the cover and sell them, keeping 100% of the profits. In this situation, you would have the same rights to the content as any other author would.
And these are just two basic ways you can utilize Private Label Rights to grow your business.
PLR content is an extremely cost-effective approach to delivering consistent content for marketing purposes.
If you are a veteran online entrepreneur, you may have a negative view of Private Label Rights. When the Internet first became a way to run a legitimate, profitable business, most of the PLR available was poorly written and researched. But as content became the main way businesses
could separate themselves from the herd and market their product and services, PLR providers stepped up their game. They know that if they provide sloppily written content, they will put themselves right out of business.
With the ever-growing demand for quality content consistently on the upswing, more writers started their own PLR stores to provide solid content all online entrepreneurs need. Now, you can find top-notch quality PLR on just about any topic and in a wide variety of formats. To break it all down, below are some of the benefits of using PLR content.
It saves you time
As a business owner, regardless of how much knowledge you may have about your industry, it can be energy-draining and time-consuming to churn out relevant content for your blog or website on a daily or even weekly basis. PLR articles save you the time of developing all the content yourself, thus allowing you to focus on other important matters of your business.
It saves you money
Most business owners who don’t have the time to write all their content themselves would prefer to hire the services of a ghostwriter. However, that can get expensive fast. In fact, it’s not unheard of to get a large bundle of PLR content for the price of one 400-word article from a ghostwriter!