Sample Content Preview
More and more people across the world are turning to the internet for a solution to their financial problems in the face of the job cuts resulting from the recent economic crisis.
Many people, who have previously enjoyed successful corporate careers and who have never had to worry about money before, are now finding themselves in a situation where their pension funds have been dwindled precipitously and the college education plans they had for their children have gone up in smoke.
The situation is out of control and lots of people are now begin-ning to question whether relying on someone else for a pay-check was ever really such a good idea in the first place.
Turnkey Internet Businesses are becoming more and more popular as a second, as well as a primary, income source simply because they require hardly any up front investment and also have great earning potential.
There are lots of possibilities out there that could suit your unique interests or skills. In this Ebook, we will look to examine some of these options so that you can make an informed decision about which strategy will be best for you.
WHAT IS A TURNKEY ONLINE BUSINESS?
ATurnkey Business is one which you can operate, part time if desired, online from the comfort of your own home.
After researching hundreds of different opportunities, companies and Franchises, we can say with certainty that a successful Turnkey Online Business will contain the following six ingredients:
1. You have to have a product that everybody wants and needs. This doesn't have to be fancy or particularly fashionable, just something that is in demand that everybody can benefit from in the short and long term.
2. You have to have a compensation plan that will guarantee you a good immediate income with the potential for residual income down the road. The idea of building a turnkey online business is that, as the business grows, you'll have more time to spend with your friends and family and let the business run on auto-pilot.
3. You need a comprehensive system that can be easily duplicated that does the telling and selling for you. Many people have product ideas but don't want to pick up the phone to talk to people and are scared of the marketing side of their venture. Your system, therefore, needs to do all of this.
4. You need a system that provides the necessary training, via webinars and conference calls, so that you can feel confident about doing what you are doing.
5. You need to be able to mentor with people, who are already successful, doing what you want to do, who are already making the kind of money that you want to make and who already have the kind of lifestyle that you want to have. That is important because they are going to share with you how they did it and the mistakes they made along the way so you can avoid doing the same.
6. Finally, you need yourself. You are the most important piece of the process. You have to understand that, in order to be successful, you are going to have to learn new skills and put in some work initially to get your business up and running. Do not believe the nonsense that often gets peddled online about instant riches. Making a success of business on the internet is possible, but it will not happen overnight. Condition yourself to be flexible and dynamic and adopt a long term view with your strategy. Getting your expectations in check from the outset is half the battle for most newcomers.
You are reading this Ebook because you are looking for ways to generate an income from home either on a part time or a full time basis. If you are fed up worrying about whether you are going to have a job in six months or whether you are going to get that pay rise (which probably won't happen). Or, if you are just fed up working 80 hours per week for a measly wage, then keep on reading because, with the right knowledge, the internet can literally transform your life.
GOOGLE ADSENSE SITES - HOW THEY WORK
Google AdSense was the very first major contextual advertising program. Most of Google's earnings originate from its share of the contextual ads served on the incredible number of web-pages that run the AdSense program. Site owners can subscribe to AdSense to make it possible for text, image as well as video ads to be shown on their websites. Revenue is generated on either a per click or a per impression basis. Per click is where the advertiser pays the Search Engine (SE) along with other Internet publishers for just one click of its' adver-tisement that brings one visitor to its' web site. And an on line adver-tisement impression is just a single appearance of an advertisement on a web site.
AdSense has turned into a popular approach to placing adver-tising online since the adverts aren't as intrusive as banners and the content of the adverts is usually highly relevant to the web site. The primary reason Webmasters have for using AdSense would be to help their website's content generate revenue because they usually don't have the ability to develop advertising sales programs or employ sales agents.
AdSense works by providing webmasters with a Java-Script code which, once entered in to web-pages, displays relevant adverts from Google's inventory of advertisers. Since the ads tend to be more focussed, they will often be clicked, and this generates profit for the person who owns the web site, as well as the server of the ad itself. For contextual adverts, Google's servers make use of a cache (i.e. a sizeable storage of relevant data) of the page to find out some high-value key words. If key words have already been cached, adverts can be found for all those key words predicated on the AdWords bidding system.
For site-targeted adverts, the advertiser selects the webpage(s) to exhibit the adverts on, and then pays predicated on a Cost Per Mile, or CPM (the publisher only needs to load the advertising on his web site and show it to his visitors to be able to receive the commission), or the cost the advertisers decide to cover for each thousand adverts shown.
AdSense has received a fair amount of criticism in the past.
The primary section of complaint involves its vulnerability to click fraud. Google claims that, to prevent invalid clicks, they remove publishers from their partner network on a daily basis.
AdSense publishers can select from a number of click-tracking programs available that display step by step details about the visitors who click the AdSense adverts. Publishers may use this to find out whether they've been a victim of click fraud. Google will withhold payment until a merchant account reaches US $100.00. However, Google can pay all earned revenue of more than US $10.00 when an AdSense account is closed.
CLICKBANK PRODUCTS - HOW THEY WORK
Clickbank is the world's largest internet provider of digital products. Every day, many products are put into Click-bank's marketplace for Online marketers to judge whether they would like to promote that product or not.
Those who are newcomer's to affiliate marketing visit Clickbank, examine all of the products and then put up campaigns and internet sites to advertise them. Expectations are usually huge and all of the hype that the 'pitch pages' of these products create often leads Online Marketers down a path of self destruction.
Only a small number of individuals promoting products on Click-bank ever make the 'big bucks'. Those who do not belong to the 'in-crowd' have no idea what they've done wrong and normally, after expending much effort, they quit.
To help those just getting started, there are some things that will help in determining whether an item on Clickbank may be worth promoting and whether it has the potential to create money. The points covered in this chapter can help you evaluate a great quality pitch page versus one which will not convert.
Does the headline stick out? Does it capture your attention? Does it produce a desire for you yourself to wish to read more? If it does not, it is time to search for yet another product to advertise. In the event that you are not thinking about reading the entire pitch page, neither are your visitors going to be.
Again, put your self in your customer's shoes. Take into account the benefits and options that come with what the merchandise is promoting. Does it complement your key words well for relevance and does it produce a desire for more information? Try to understand exactly how it benefits your customer.
Products that are distinctive will sell a lot better than other things. What's unique relating to this product that other products aren't offering? How could you capitalize with this to achieve a distinct market share that other people will lose out on?
Are testimonials featured? They are vital in showing the credibility of the merchandise for sale. Featuring a few of these is good but too many can be overwhelming and they may not be read.
Clickbank requires all products sold to have a fifty six day refund policy. So, if the guarantee is for longer than fifty six days, it should catch your attention.
It's amazing just how many pitch pages there are which do not implement a proactive approach. It is hard to create a sale if you do not instruct a person on how to proceed to help make the purchase.
Telephone numbers, email addresses, text links to other web pages and opt-in boxes for newsletters, free offers and trials are classed as 'exits' from the pitch page that benefit the vendor as opposed to the internet marketer. Always search through all 'exits', therefore, to ensure that they benefit both the product owner and the affiliate.