Sample Content Preview
1.0 Building Your Own Gold Mine
Congratulations! Thank you for investing in this manual. Within the coming pages, I will detail out to you how you – or anyone – can build your very own highly responsive list consisting of the best type of prospects there is – willing-to-pay customers!
It fascinates me even now as I write this because I’m more than convinced that anyone can easily achieve this if done right. It doesn’t matter whether you fancy using other people’s products you acquire the Resell Rights to or that you crave creating your own digital products.
And you don’t have to be technically savvy or own a membership site to achieve this, either!
Regardless of whichever way is your cup of tea, there’s a temperament for every marketer but ultimately, I’ll be showing you how you can build your own list of responsive customers at warp speed in the fastest time possible using ingenious methods not many had really thought of!
1.1 Virtual Gold Mines – Profitable?
Today, it’s more than possible to actually build your own “virtual” gold mine from scratch without having to join the early days of the Gold Rush. Just to offer you some ideas to start with, your neighbors or anyone with computer and Internet access can form your gold mine so you can rake in cash over and over and over again.
You’ve guessed it: the best kind of gold mine today is customers.
Customers are the best kind of prospects to have because:
- They are ready to pay,
- They have the money to pay,
- And if they’re familiar with you and your business, they’ll likely return!
As in the case of Internet Marketing, you will come to realize that unlike publishing a regular newsletter, your customer un-subscription rate can be significantly lower as well!
This is true because if you could make them trust you with their money for the first time (and that you make this a good!), the chances of them returning is likely to be high. Evidently, many top marketers report that their customer lists bring in a sales conversion rate of 15-20%, and above! The result: repeat customers = repeat sales!
Every time you have a new product to launch and sell, you don’t have to really look anywhere further than your own paid customers gold mine. That’s really worth building your business on!
Now this manual assumes that you have NO subscriber/customer list to start with so if you follow any one of the two plans (of your choice) carefully, the end result should be that you own your own list of responsive customers (provided that you take action, please).
1.2 A Word of Thought Before Getting Started
Before I get started, here’s a word of thought and caution as well: the concepts and techniques you are about to learn would require some guts (balls, chutzpah, bravado, bravery, whatever you call it) on your part to carry them out.
I’d tell you in advance that in effort of achieving your very own list of paid customers in the fastest time possible, you would be required to do some temporary sacrifices, one being the up-sell. But don’t get intimidated by this – as you read, you’ll discover why this is being the case. Having said that, let’s get started!
2.0 Using Other People’s Products to Build Your Customer List
If your hard drive is packed with digital products you acquire the (Master) Resell Rights to and you haven’t take advantage of them just yet, this Resell Rights plan is for you.
Another motivating factor for you to use this method to build your paid customer list is that perhaps you’re not keen on creating your own products may it be due to time congestion or unable to commit.
2.1 The Concept
Offer a bundle of
products at an
link and offer 50-
Have all the Customers
Opt into Your Mailing List!
You want to achieve your objective of building your paid customer list by reselling a bundle of digital products you have acquire the (Master) Resell Rights to. It is preferable if you have the Full Master Resell Rights so you can pass on the rights to your customers and that your customers can do the same.
You bundle a group of digital products with (Master) Resell Rights and sell for a very, very low price, preferably $10.00 - $20.00.
And then, you recruit Joint Venture (JV) partners and affiliates to promote your bundled package to their subscriber/member list for high commissions. It gets even better if you offer 90-100% of the product price as commissions to your affiliates and JV Partners.
While this sounds nutty, the rationale behind this is that:
- You want to motivate your affiliates and JV Partners to sell for you, and
- You don’t mind forsaking the up-sells for building your paid customer list, which is more important and profitable in the long run for you because you can later endorse your next product launch.
And every time you receive a customer whether through your own effort or that of your affiliates, convert your customer into your affiliate as well via your Thank You page where you offer the same invitation to your affiliate program.
They won’t mind doing that as long as you provide convenience (that they don’t need to set up their own sales letter and package from scratch), and that your commission reward is irresistible (90-100%).
Your customers can in turn become your promoting affiliate partners and the result will be viral: your affiliates and customers building your customer list for you!
2.2 The Pros
1. There’s absolutely no need for you to create your own products from scratch. You can easily acquire Resell Rights products from paid membership sites or purchase exclusive reseller licenses if you can afford to invest.
2. This business plan can be started overnight.
3. With the help of your affiliates and Joint Venture partners, it is very possible to build your paid customers list heavily in a short period of time.
2.3 The Cons
1. If you bundle a lot of high-ticket Resell Rights products in a paid package and sell at a very low price, not only will it devalue the products, you risk creating a bad impression with Internet Marketers.
However, this can be easily solved if you sell very few but unique products or low-ticket items in a paid package. Alternatively, you can source and handpick niche (non-Internet Marketing) products with (Master) Resell Rights.
2. Selling bundled products with Resell Rights can prove to be very competitive as there are several other bundled products on offer across the Internet.
2.4 What Do You Need?
1. Web Hosting & Domain Name – Get your domain name from NameCheap.com and as far as hosting goes, I recommend HostGator.com or BlueHost.com for beginners.
2. Autoresponder accounts – this is your primary asset, as you will need it to collect your paid customers leads. I recommend Aweber.com or MailChimp.com.
3. A collection of (Master) Resell Rights products of your choice to form your unique package. 5 to 30 products is sufficient to form a low-ticket package.
4. Credit Card Payment Processor – to accept payments. I recommend PayPal and Stripe if possible.
5. Affiliate Program – you’ll need this to manage and recruit affiliates. You can consider JVZoo.com, WarriorPlus.com and even ClickBank.com.
6. Sales Letter & Thank You Page – to sell your package and your Thank You page is not only used to offer download links, it should also be used to collect customer leads into your autoresponder and later recruit them as affiliates to help promote your package for you.
2.5 Build Your Customer List – Step-by-Step
1. Choose your collection of products with (Master) Resell Rights carefully to form your unique package.
Be sure to check out each product’s reseller license before using as each product creator’s terms and conditions vary. You want to be able to bundle the product into a paid package so make especially sure you’re really allowed to do that.
Tip: You’re only going to charge $10.00-$20.00 per package so there’s no need to necessarily bundle 50 to hundreds of products in the package. In fact, 5 to 30 low-ticket Resell Rights items will do. The newer the products are in the market, the least products you can bundle in because not many