Ebook Sample Content Preview:
91. Promote Someone Else’s Product As An Up-sell Product You could allow another similar business to sell your product as an up-sell product if, in exchange, they will let you sell their product as a up-sell product. You both would keep 100% of the profits. Make sure all products are compatible with the main product you're selling.
92. Web Site/Sales Letter Evaluations For A Free Product You could ask a number of select people that would be your target audience to evaluate your web site or sales letter. You can give your product for free in exchange for evaluation. You might also discover new uses or selling points for your product too.
93. Contest Prizes For Free Publicity You could ask other business to donate their products for prizes in exchange for some free publicity. You could also ask the businesses to promote and advertise the free contest to increase the number of entrees You could also start an opt-in list for people who enter your contest or sweepstake so you can follow-up with them regularly.
94. Free Publicity For Being A Expert Guest You could contact online and offline radio stations offering your expertise to their listeners in exchange for free publicity. Tell them your area of expertise; maybe they'll book you for a show. Of course you would want to contact targeted stations and shows that would want to know more about you and your area of expertise.
95. Market Research For Prizes You could give free gifts to people who take your online survey or polls. You can find out things such as why they buy or don't buy your products, what new products they are searching for, how much they will pay for certain products and almost anything else that concerns your business.
96. Free Products For Referrals You could start a referral program instead of an affiliate program. You could give people discounts and free products for referring people to your site. For example, you could say, "Get a free e-book or software for referring just 3 people to our web site." Another example, "Refer just 2 people to our web site to get a 20% discount on our new e-book!"
97. Club/Association Membership For Linking You could start an online club or association and charge an entry fee. You could offer them a free membership if, in exchange, they link to your web site. You will either make money or get some no-cost advertising.
98. Free Online Service For Linking You could allow people to use an online service, traffic exchange or some utilities from your web site if, in exchange, they link to your web site. The online service could be an e-mail account, search engine submission, pop-up exchange, exit exchange, web page design, web site hosting, copywriting, proofreading, etc.
99. Percentage Of Profits For An Auction Seller You could find an experienced online auctioneer to auction off your products on popular online auctions. You could give him a percentage of the profits. Online auction are very popular but it takes time to get good at it. They would have a new product to offer and it would increase your sales and profits.
100. New Market For A Percentage Of The Profits You could find a product that could be promoted in a different market. You could ask the product owner to allow you to promote it in that particular market for a percentage of the profits. For example, if you're selling plastic bottles to a pop company, you could turn around and sell those bottles to a fruit drink company. For example, if you are selling an e-book about dating tips, you could also sell it at a bulk group rate to online dating web sites.