Sample Content Preview
We all want to eat healthier but don’t want to give up the flavor, texture and taste of our favorite foods. That’s why Philips has created the Airfryer! With its unique Rapid Air Technology, the Airfryer grills, bakes, roasts and fries with little to no oil, making it the perfect solution for fast and healthy meals and snacks.
This recipe book features just some of the food that you will be able to cook in your Philips Airfryer. From French fries to chicken wings to muffins, the Airfryer’s ability to fry, roast, bake or grill is almost unbelievable: that is until you’ve tried it.
We hope that you will enjoy using the Airfryer as many others have around the world and the recipes inside inspire you to cook healthy, well-balanced meals for you and your family.
11 Tips for Using the Philips Airfryer
1. When making smaller items such as fries, wings and croquettes, shake the basket once or twice during cooking. This ensures the food is cooked evenly.
2. Don’t overcrowd the cooking basket. This impacts how well the air circulates around the food, increases cooking time and causes sub-optimal results.
3. Oil sprays and misters are excellent choices to evenly apply oil to food prior to cooking. They can also be used to spray the bottom of the mesh cooking basket to ensure food does not stick.
4. Preheat the Airfryer for 3 minutes. This is sufficient time for the Airfryer to reach the desired temperature.
5. To loosen any food particles that remain on the cooking basket after use, soak the cooking basket in soapy water prior to scrubbing or placing in the dishwasher.
6. When cooking foods that are naturally high in fat, such as chicken wings, occasionally empty fat from the bottom of the Airfryer during cooking to avoid excess smoke.
7. When cooking foods that have been marinated or soaked in liquid, pat food dry before cooking to avoid splattering and excess smoke.
8. For foods that require breading, coat in small batches to ensure even application. Press breading onto food to ensure it adheres. If breading is too dry, pieces may become airborne causing excess smoke or becoming trapped behind exhaust filter.
9. A variety of pre-made packaged foods can be cooked in the Airfryer. As a guide, lower the conventional oven temperature by 70 degrees and reduce the cooking time by half. Exact times and temperatures will vary by food.
10. When using parchment paper or foil, trim to leave a ½ inch space around bottom edge of the basket.
11. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of foodborne illness.
- License: Private Label Rights
- Tags:2023 Ebooks With Audio & Video Private Label Rights