Sample Content Preview
What About The Home Business
A Turnkey Business is one which you can operate, part time if desired, online from the comfort of your own home.
After researching hundreds of different opportunities, companies and Franchises, we can say with certainty that a successful Turnkey Online Business will contain the following six ingredients:
1) You have to have a product that everybody wants and needs. This doesn't have to be fancy or particularly fashionable, just something that is in demand that everybody can benefit from in the short and long term.
2) You have to have a compensation plan that will guarantee you a good immediate income with the potential for residual income down the road. The idea of building a turnkey online business is that, as the business grows, you'll have more time to spend with your friends and family and let the business run on auto-pilot.
3) You need a comprehensive system that can be easily duplicated that does the telling and selling for you. Many people have product ideas but don't want to pick up the phone to talk to people and are scared of the marketing side of their venture. Your system, therefore, needs to do all of this.
4) You need a system that provides the necessary training, via webinars and conference calls, so that you can feel confident about doing what you are doing.
5) You need to be able to mentor with people, who are already successful, doing what you want to do, who are already making the kind of money that you want to make and who already have the kind of lifestyle that you want to have. That is important because they are going to share with you how they did it and the mistakes they made along the way so you can avoid doing the same.
6) Finally, you need yourself. You are the most important piece of the process. You have to understand that, in order to be successful, you are going to have to learn new skills and put in some work initially to get your business up and running. Do not believe the nonsense that often gets peddled online about instant riches. Making a success of business on the internet is possible, but it will not happen overnight. Condition yourself to be flexible and dynamic and adopt a long term view with your strategy. Getting your expectations in check from the outset is half the battle for most newcomers.
You are reading this Ebook because you are looking for ways to generate an income from home either on a part time or a full time basis. If you are fed up worrying about whether you are going to have a job in six months or whether you are going to get that pay rise (which probably won't happen). Or, if you are just fed up working 80 hours per week for a measly wage, then keep on reading because, with the right knowledge, the internet can literally transform your life. If you've been involved with the Net home business industry for any time at all, you likely realize there's a ton of junk online!
Everybody claims to have the "one" lead generation tactic that's going to help you blow away the rivalry, the "one wizardly pill" that's going to make all your Net marketing dreams come true.
At a particular level, individuals know that the Net is full of hype. It’s like reading a magazine with an ad for a luxury auto and shows a fine-looking guy with the gorgeous girl. At a conscious level, individuals know it’s an ad. But at a different level, individuals trust it.
Those sorts of ads are targeting something much richer than our conscious wants.
Great marketing targets people’s core desires. An individual's want to be treasured, to feel worthy, to feel unparalleled and like s/he has a purpose.
The “make money” industry online operates in the same way. At a superficial level, most individuals understand the Net is full of hype. But there’s this other part of the human mind, the emotional part, which would like to trust some part of it's true.
So even though you recognize there’s a ton of hype everyplace, it’s really simple to get rolled up in all of it. And it adds up, as the Net is flooded with so many individuals. What’s not to love? The dream to stay home in your jammies, work from anyplace with your laptop, and make buckets of revenue living like a rock-star... Correct?
There are individuals simply looking to make a half-time income, individuals who are looking to replace a full-time income, and those who are attempting to get rich fast. The excellent thing about the Net is that it levels the playing field in a lot of ways. But, simply because the Net levels the playing field, doesn’t mean you automatically succeed.
A level field means that there's opportunity for everybody. However, it's a game. Understanding the game will be the difference between making it or simply wasting an immense amount of time and cash. The chilling truth is that for most individuals who come online... It’s a tremendous cash cavity. Individuals trust that all they have to do is "follow the leader" and they're going to hit it rich. After all, that’s what the site said—right? Right...
Individuals drop 1000s and 1000s of dollars for products that, ultimately, are not products anybody would purchase off the shelf. Basically, people are buying these products for the “right to sell and collect a profit’” on them. That’s the bottom line, regardless how it’s disguised.
Take a look at the immense number of business opportunities out there selling products. Many of the products are not anything that a consumer would purchase for that price off the shelf—or at any price for that matter. The mere reason why the products are selling is because marketers are purchasing them, to qualify to be in a place to sell them also. Apart from dropping 1000s of dollars for the products affiliated with a company, there’s likewise the cost of all the training and tools.
It’s simple to get caught in the cycle of buying every “hot” traffic-generating course that appears, big-ticket events, expensive PPC campaigns, more training courses, more monthly memberships, etcetera. Before you recognize it, you're out $50K and still have no clue what it takes to develop a successful online business.
This industry is full of exceedingly bright people who have had really successful careers. But it appears that somehow, when individuals come online, all “real world” horse sense exits. But disregarding your "gut" and your hunch comes with a really steep price—one that many individuals online are willing to pay to gratify their needs to trust in "an easy way to wealth”.
It’s the Net! Everything is quicker and cheaper, correct?
Now a Net Business is decidedly quicker and cheaper than most other business models, comparatively speaking. But this doesn’t imply that simply signing on for a program and “following steps” are going to make you wealthy—as many of the opportunities out there say.
But having an Net business has a whole list of unbelievable advantages if you understand what you're doing and take the time to set up your business like a true business and not something that you're simply going to "try out" to see if you bring in any cash.
Consider a franchise for instance. If you had to drop $300K for a little franchise and show up there each day to make it work and get it off the ground— chances are you wouldn't be thinking, "Well, let's simply see if this works. If it doesn't, I'll attempt something else." More than probably, you're going to throw it everything you've got for at least 2-4 years to make it work out. On the Net you may begin a business and make it profitable in much less time and with much less start-up capital than a traditional business or a franchise.
- License: Resell Rights
- Tags:2023 Ebooks Resale Rights